Monday 5 October 2015

So I'm a 40 something Mum ... I've got the most amazing family ... husband that loves me, kids who are at college and university ... and me ... I'm happy but obviously i have some moans ... in fact sometimes rather allot ... I'm morbidly obese on every tablet going, diabetic, bones and body hurts and its constantly on my mind too loose weight but its having the will power ...I'm learning slowly but surely that I'm the problem i buy the food and the crap and then we all end up munching on it ...so I've got to learn to buy sensible ...i want to exercise but its hard my knees hurt ... Last January my bladder started to play up 10 months down the line I'm finally getting my life back but basically i have sat and been stagnant not done a bloody thing ... the weight has gone on and i need motivation ... my husband loves me whether I'm fat or thin but i want to live to see my kids with their kids so I've got to move my ass and i am getting there slowly ... its a mind change ... i was never big as a kid or when i met my husband but it came on when i had the kids ... My excuse is i ate because i was so happy ... i must be bloody happy now!!! its like the thing you see in the magazines you don't try anymore because you have your husband ... it wasn't like that for me i was just happy and we loved eating ... plain and simple ...


No comments:

Post a Comment